Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Green Day’s 21 Guns still on my list of 2011 loved songs

Green Day’s 21 Guns still on my list of 2011 loved songs: "

Not a love song, Green Day’s 21 Guns lyrics still take me high everytime I listen to it. Just right now I imagined what it would be like to sing this song as I so loved the tune and the lyrics both. My neighbor is currently playing the song in their stereo so I remembered I have to write this one for the sake of remembering it from in here on this blog I have about Capiznons, Capiz and what I love in this lifetime.


Music is the food for the soul and so here is one for me. Full of out of the box feelings for different kinds of music, today, I can say I love listening to 21 Guns song by Green Day. I just got me an album of the band here in my drawer but it isn’t one of the latest that included the song. Anyway, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment